44a Courgettes, three,maximum 6” . With some stalk attached.
45 Onions, three – Trim roots .
46 Shallots, twelve.
47 Tomatoes, five. Any one cultivar, displayed with calyces.
48 Tomatoes, five, yellow variety. Any one cultivar, displayed with calyces.
49 Tomatoes, ten, cherry/small variety, displayed with calyces.
49a Tomatoes, ten, yellow cherry/small variety, displayed with calyces.
50 Parsnips, three, any one cultivar.
51 Any other root vegetable, named on entry form and table. See guidance for exhibitors.
52 Any other vegetables not root, named on entry form and table. See guidance for exhibitors.
53 A collection of vegetables – five distinct varieties, space not to exceed 36”x 24” quantities as shown in classes 37 – 52.
54 Collection of cut culinary herbs, three or more cultivars. Bunched & named in society vase.
55 One vegetable of extraordinary size, for its cultivar.
56 Master Gardener (3 items). Flower/Vegetable/Fruit. 1 from each section, quantities as per class
56a One, novelty fruit or vegetable
Notes for exhibitors:
Pick and display all fruit with stalks. Do not polish apples, display with stalk downwards.
57 Apples, Dessert, five, one cultivar
57a Apples, Culinary, five, one cultivar
58. Plums, five, one cultivar, with stalks.
59 Pears, dessert or culinary, three, one cultivar
60 Blackberries, twelve, with stalks
60a Raspberries, twelve, with stalks
61 Any other fruit grown in or out doors.
62. Fruit Jam or jelly, one jar, not exceeding 500 grams with transparent top, and waxed disc. (to be dated).
63. Marmalade, one jar, not exceeding 500 grams, any variety, with transparent top, and waxed disc. (to be dated).
64. Any Savoury Preserve (pickle or chutney), one jar, not exceeding 500 grams, with vinegar proof lid.
At least 3 months old. (to be dated).
65. Six pieces of shortbread.
66. Victoria Sponge, as per society’s recipe.
67. Apple pie, plate not to exceed 9” in diameter.
68. Six Cheese Scones, as per society’s recipe.
69. Six Rock cakes, made by a gentleman to society’s recipe.
70. Ginger cake, made by a gentleman to society’s recipe.
71. Six Cupcakes.
72. Six sausage rolls, made with home-